What is JET Workflow?
JET Workflow is a codeless development platform for quick and easy development of web and mobile apps. For more information visit https://jetworkflow.com
Who can register?
Any organization who wishes to automate their contact management, employee's sick reporting and temperature logging is welcome to register and use for free (until 30th Sep 2020).
What can I use it for?
- Ready to use forms includes
- Task Workflow - to assign task and monitor progress
- Employee Activity Log – for employee to submit their daily activities.
- DataV Dashboard – Shows all current activities in Dashboard.
- Visitor log - to record visitors information, time in and time out.
- Employee's sick reporting - standard form for employees to fill in when they are sick.
- Temperature monitoring - for employees to record their temperature twice a day.
- General info - Contains useful information about COVID-19 and good practice
- MOH Link - Link to Ministry of Health's website.
- You may modify or add functionality ( email notification ) by referring to quick startup guide or visit https://jetworkflow.com/jet-feature/
JET Feature - Jetworkflow https://jetworkflow.com
For how long can I use it?
You may use it for free up till 30th Sep 2020.
What happen after 30th Sep 2020?
You may continue to use the paid version from $100 per month depending on usage. min subscription period is 3 months
How can I add more features? Or make changes to the forms?
You may refer to our online help https://jetworkflow.com/jet-feature/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for professional help. SG$1K for one month of unlimited support.
How much is the customization and support if required?
A special rate of SG$1k per month for unlimited support. Contact email@example.com